Ideal for Visitors from the USA, Canada or Latin America
If your personal or corporate web site is intended for users who reside in the United States, Canada or Latin America, we recommend that you choose our American data center. Physically located in downtown Chicago, Illinois, it is among the most popular data centers in North America!
The facility is located in a very secure location, which diminishes the chance of network downtimes triggered by tornadoes, earthquakes or other natural cataclysms. It’s been built to serve TSPs (telecommunications service providers) and hence boasts full redundancy in power supply systems, Internet connectivity and security.
In the data center in the US, we offer a range of web hosting solutions for you to pick from – Linux cloud website hosting packages. And you can swiftly switch from one web hosting service to another!
Cloud Website Hosting USA
In our American data center you can take advantage of entirely risk–free Linux cloud website hosting packages – we offer a 99.9% server uptime guarantee, a 99.9% network uptime guarantee as well as 24/7 customer support! What’s more, all our cloud website hosting USA plans come with our Hosting Control Panel. It features a point–and–click interface and is furnished with every site administration tool that you might require. With tools such as our Web Accelerator Applications (Memcached, Varnish, etc.) and our in–depth web statistics tool, you’ll be able to quickly take your site to a higher level.
- We offer a 99.9% server uptime guarantee, a 24x7 help desk support service and a 30–day money–back guarantee!
Compare Our Prices
- Our company offers Linux cloud website hosting packages packages at pocket–friendly prices. Examine NETHOST23’s packages and grab the one you like!
- Compare our hosting plans
- Find high connection speeds for your websites from anywhere on the globe when using the top-class data centers made available from NETHOST23.
- Need any additional details regarding our cloud website hosting USA solutions? Contact us anytime.